Humans are mere breath;
placed on a scale all together,
they weigh even less than a breath.
Do not trust in violence,
or put false hope in robbery;
if force bears fruit, pay it no mind.
One thing G-d has spoken;
two things have I heard:
that might belongs to G-d,
and faithfulness is Yours, O L-rd,
to reward each according to their deeds.
- Tehillim/Psalms 102.25-29 (crogowfutch.wordpress.com)
- Tehillim/Psalms 143.4-11 (crogowfutch.wordpress.com)
- Tehillim/Psalms 19.8-15 ~ A Song for the New Year (crogowfutch.wordpress.com)
- Why a Blessing -מדוע ברכה (shaliachformashiach.wordpress.com)
- What word does Psalm 111 spell out in Hebrew (wiki.answers.com)