Sing a hymn to the L-rd, who reins in Zion;
declare His deeds among the people.
For He does not ignore the cry of the afflicted;
He who requites bloodshed is mindful of them.
. . . The L-rd has made Himself known;
He works judgment;
the wicked man is snared by his own devices.
. . . Not always shall the needy be ignored,
nor the hope of the afflicted forever lost.
Tehillim/Psalms 9.12-13, 17, 19
*For the children who were and are sexually assaulted and ignored at Penn State and everywhere.
- Alleged Victim’s Mother: Jerry Sandusky Admitted It “To My Face” 13 Years Ago [Penn State Scandal] (deadspin.com)
- Penn State Scandal: A New Week After The Worst One Ever (huffingtonpost.com)
- Psalm 63 (danielhgma.wordpress.com)
- Tehillim/Psalms 19.8-15 ~ A Song for the New Year (crogowfutch.wordpress.com)
- Tehillim/Psalms 143.4-11 (crogowfutch.wordpress.com)
- Tehillim/Psalms 102.25-29 (crogowfutch.wordpress.com)
- Tehillim/Psalms 62.10-13 (crogowfutch.wordpress.com)